Our sound is transmitted by FM transmitter. We do not have the ability to stream sound over any apps.
Screen 1 Tune to 106.7 FM
Screen 2 Tune to 96.7 FM
ALL headlights MUST remain OFF while parked. Under no circumstances are headlights allowed to be on. This is a growing problem for Drive-In theaters and must be dealt with. Heres what you can do.
1. If you car uses a key for ignition, while the engine is off you can engage the parking brake and this should keep the headlights off until the brake is released.
2. If your car is a newer model with a push button ignition you will need to consult your owners manual for instructions.
1. Abnormally loud engines or engines that create problems with exhaust fumes may not be allowed to run during the movie. (engine has to be abnormally loud and not just because someone is sitting close to it.)
2. Radios must be tuned to our station while in the theater
3. If needed we have jump box in the concession
4. DO NOT throw rocks!
5. Shoes must be worn anytime outside your vehicle.
6. On busy nights please do not spread lawn chairs out into other spaces. Only one parking space is allowed to be occupied per vehicle.
These rules have been made to help ensure a fun and enjoyable movie experience for everyone. We hope you enjoy the show.
Skip long lines by ordering online from your mobile browser at birdsongdrivein.com
1. Browse our menu and add your selections to the cart.
2. A debt/credit card will be needed to checkout as well as cell phone number to receive a notification when your order is complete and ready for pickup.
3. Once you receive a text notification you order is ready for pickup please follow the instructions on the text and proceed to concession for pickup in the specified location.
* Always dim your lights before entering the lot.
* Don't litter. We give out trash bags for a reason so please dispose of in the appropriate containers inside building and not on lot or highway.
* Trucks & vans: please be considerate and park in the rear of the lot or at the ends of rows, as directed by the theater staff. Otherwise, patrons in automobiles may not be able to see over your roof.
* Keep your foot off the brake pedal when parked.
* Please keep your lights off at all times! If you need to start your vehicle please engage parking brake before starting. This will prevent automatic lights from coming on on most all makes and models.
* Buy your snacks from the concession stand. Theaters make little money on the admission cost because a large percentage has to be returned to the film distributors. The drive-in's main source of income is its concession sales. Keep your drive-in in business; visit the snack bar often!
* Enjoy the outdoor experience! There's nothing better than watching movies under the stars!
* If you have a good experience, let the staff at the drive-in know. . . and tell your friends! Attend as often as you can! If something is causing a bad experience please also see staff and if possible we will reconcile the problem.
* Be considerate of others around you and keep noise to a minimum.
* We are kind enough to allow pets (outdoors only) so please return the generosity by keeping them quite and picking up after them.
* Please do not take up more than one spot, especially if the lot is reaching capacity.
* Enjoy the experience with lounge chairs if you like but please do not take up other parking with them. Place them in front or behind your vehicle.
Cash is preferred due to the fees associated with cards but we do accept debit/credit cards.