Our sound is transmitted by FM transmitter. We do not have the ability to stream sound over any apps.
Screen 1 Tune to 106.7 FM
Screen 2 Tune to 96.7 FM
ALL headlights MUST remain OFF while parked. Under no circumstances are headlights allowed to be on. This is a growing problem for Drive-In theaters and must be dealt with. Heres what you can do.
1. If you car uses a key for ignition, while the engine is off you can engage the parking brake and this should keep the headlights off until the brake is released.
2. If your car is a newer model with a push button ignition you will need to consult your owners manual for instructions.
1. Abnormally loud engines or engines that create problems with exhaust fumes may not be allowed to run during the movie. (engine has to be abnormally loud and not just because someone is sitting close to it.)
2. Radios must be tuned to our station while in the theater
3. If needed we have jump box in the concession
4. DO NOT throw rocks!
5. Shoes must be worn anytime outside your vehicle.
6. On busy nights please do not spread lawn chairs out into other spaces. Only one parking space is allowed to be occupied per vehicle.
These rules have been made to help ensure a fun and enjoyable movie experience for everyone. We hope you enjoy the show.
Skip long lines by ordering online from your mobile browser at birdsongdrivein.com
1. Browse our menu and add your selections to the cart.
2. A debt/credit card will be needed to checkout as well as cell phone number to receive a notification when your order is complete and ready for pickup.
3. Once you receive a text notification you order is ready for pickup please follow the instructions on the text and proceed to concession for pickup in the specified location.
1. ONLINE ORDERING ONLY! ORDERS CAN BE MADE ON OUR WEBSITE UNDER SHOP. ORDERS MUST BE MADE AND PAID FOR ALL ONLINE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS ACCURATE BECAUSE YOU WILL RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY FOR PICKUP. ORDERS CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE SIDE DOOR NEXT TO THE ROAD.
2. VEHICLES MUST PARK A MINIMUM OF 6 FEET APART. NO MORE THAN ONE FAMILY IN A VEHICLE.
3. IF YOU WANT TO SIT OUTSIDE YOUR VEHICLE YOU MUST NOT BE WITHIN 6 FEET OF ANYONE NOT IN YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY.
4.WE ASK EVERYONE TO USE ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES MADE BY CDC AND OUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE PREMISES!
5. IF YOU FEEL SICK OR HAVE ANY FLU LIKE OR COVID-19 SYMPTOMS PLEASE REMAIN AT HOME OUT OF RESPECT FOR EVERYONE ELSE!
6. RESTROOMS WILL BE USED FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY! NO MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE IN A RESTROOM AT ANYTIME! WE WILL BE SHOWING SINGLE FEATURES ONLY TO HELP MINIMIZE RESTROOM BREAKS. RESTROOMS WILL BE CLEANED AND DISINFECTED AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE BUT ALWAYS WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AFTER RESTROOM USE!
Cash is preferred due to the fees associated with cards but we do accept debit/credit cards.